The Official Student News Source of HSEHS

HSENews

HSENews

HSENews

Flip flop to support HSE Band

HSE band department is holding a fundraiser for the department. They are selling HSE Royals flip flops for 20 dollars. You can buy your flip flops for 20 dollars on March 22, 23, 29, and 30th. The band will be selling them in Cafe B. There will be representative from the bands at every lunch. The flip flop straps will have a royal blue color, light grey wording, a light grey lion logo to represent the royals. There are three very convenient ways to pay. They will accept cash, checks, and cards. Once you have ordered your flip flops, they will be delivered in May.

Freshman Kadence Loggins of the Wind Symphony said, “The flip flop fundraiser is supposed to help fund the band program.”

There are two sizes of shoe to choose from, extra small and extra extra large. The sale ends April 15th. The person running the fundraiser is Laurie Burger. If you have any questions about ordering, then contact Mrs. Burger at the table out side of the D cafe.  The checks should be made payable to The Royal Guardians. If you are interested in placing an order, go to www.royalgaurdians.squarespace.com/fundraising/ to print off an order form. You can also pick up and drop off order forms and payment forms in the band room. Submit the form to Karmen Overstreet. If you have any questions regarding the fundraiser, contact Mr. Niemiec, the band director here at HSE High School. The marching Band will be taking orders for the next few weeks. When you buy flip flops, you are giving to the HSE band program. The flip flops are a cute shoe with a grey lion logo. They are also really comfy as well. Buy flip flops to help support the HSE band program. You get a good deal out of it. Flip flop to support HSE Band.